Mini Pin Automated At Home Microneedling System
Free Standard Delivery! Use code FDLV2021 at checkout.
Boost your skincare routine!
A convenient alternative to home derma rollers, the new Mini Pin is an all-in-one system that combines micro-needling with a self-dispensing serum applicator system to a depth of 0.25mm.
Also perfect in between professional microneedling treatments.
- Easy to use and operate
- Includes one cartridge
- All-in-one system, without the need for manually applying a serum separately
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on skin and scalp
- Sterile 12 needle cartridge
- The tapered needles are made from medical grade stainless steel with a 33 Gauge
- Uniform needle depth of 0.25mm
- Highly effective - Approx. 42,000 needle insertions per minute
- Cordless when in operation (approx. 30 minutes usage time when fully charged)
- Fast charging time (30-40 minutes to fully charge)
ClinicCare LMWHA Serum, specifically formulated for at-home micro needling and with 2% Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid for nourished and glowing skin.
ClinicCare LMWHA Serum Key Benefits:
- Skin looks brighter, smoother and plumper
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Helps stimulate the natural production of collagen and elastin
Choose your option:
- Mini Pin Device only, comes with one cartridge
- Mini Pin Device with ClinicCare LMWHA Serum, comes with one cartridge
- ClinicCare LMWHA Serum only, 30ml
- Cartridges only (x4)
*Please check "Cautionary Advice"
Mini Pin At Home Microneedling
Failure to follow the safety guidance below can cause harm and/or damage to your skin!
* Do not use if any contra-indications below apply:
• Tendency to form keloid or hypertrophic scars
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Allergy to metals
• Bleeding disorders or use of anticoagulants
• Inflammation of the skin
• Bacterial, viral, fungal skin diseases and autoimmune diseases
• Impaired ability to regenerate skin
• Use of medications applied directly to the skin
• Interrupted continuity of the skin, broken skin
• Sensory disturbances
• Retinoid therapy